2011年10月22日星期六

Dance Party again ♥

Place ~ Tanah Merah , Kelantan
Time ~ 21/10/2011

Joining the line dance party again ! 
I like it super duper ~!! 
Life must b continued enjoyning !!

Our group photo !

Early in de morniM , 
my lovely sister call me ...
Ern - Want go KB ???
Me - I want sleep >.<
Then , they 6 flowers go KB

We meet ourselves about 4p.m , 
at my house 
Then we departed to T.Merah 
bout 4.15 ...
cause , waiting de member to arrive !~

Going T.Merah mayb need about 
1.30 minute gua ~
But mummy mayb just using 
1 hour + + to arrive there !
We were welcomed by
 T.Merah member !~

About 6 ,
de dance song being started !
After dance bout 22 song like tat ,
song hv been stop !
Because , they give us rest ,
n prepare food 4 us !~
Always juz keep eating ~

Then , all dancer r inviting to 
line up to sang 
NEGARAKU n MCA geh song

After that , all dance group 
is asked to get ready ,
4 de presentation ~!
Fully thank that we were
freely finished our dance wit
no wrong i think !

After presentation 
Dance ** 
Dance~~
Dance !!
 Then , saying goodbye !!!~!!

Not forget to take de pic
wit my "Ji Mui(sister)"
Evelyn , me , jennifer

AiVian , me

Ovy , AiVian , Wendy , FeiErn ,
Elaine , Jennifer , Evelyn , Wan Ting , Me


Me , Wan Ting

Elaine , Me



Viva , FeiErn , Elaine , Evelyn , Me , AiVian , 
Wendy , AiVian , Jennifer
This is de time to say 
ByeBye !! 


没有评论:

发表评论