2011年7月23日星期六

Friday Night ---- ♥ i-dance party

Last night is Friday night !!!
Wuhoo .. 
I juz bac from line dance party ...
super duper nice lorl ...

I hv enjoy it very very much ...
coz !! I LIKE DANCING ♥♥♥
Tat night hv lucky draw ..
n presentation...
first of all , 
thought tat our group were de less 
but luckily notice tat hv another group lesser
haha ...

Love frendz ..
me ♥wan ting♥ jennifer♥evelyn

me♥jennifer

♥P.P line dance group

♥P.p vs Machang ^^

♥♥It me Winnie  !! ^^

♥posing !!♥

me♥viva♥evelyn♥ jennifer♥wan ting♥
aunt Ai Lan♥mummy♥Mei SIng♥Ai Chen 

 We all enjoy it very very much ~~!!!
♥♥tis cutee bb lol ... 
while my bro is taking pic she come over ..
n BLEKKK .. my bro ..
hehe .. ♥♥
While dancing ... Taking by my bro






Indeed i feel very enjoy in de dance ...
in future will b too ..
but recently busy bout my trayer ...
so .. will b more time not on ..
n no more time to hv dance ..!!
HAiz ... who ask me to born in tis year !!

lastly de dance ...
we had a lucky draw lol ...
there r 10hamper , 2handphone , foot massage ..
very very luckily ... 
 we team juz take 3 hamper from there ...
♥♥haha ♥♥


Ok then ... back home ....♥♥♥♥
Lastly to say !! 
♥♥♥♥I LIKE DANCING ♥♥♥♥


没有评论:

发表评论