2011年7月13日星期三

My lesson ~

LoNg Time did'nt  renew my blog ~
Coz recently busy bout de school lesson ...
everything bcome so busy now `` 
coz me is grow up , n now r preparing 4 my PMR exam...
God bless ....

Recently nothing happen bout me ..
BUt today i got study about de  lesson ...
Science - Star and Galaxy
I like it so much ... n i learn about the Aurora




So fantastic ~~ 
I like it very much ~ Wish to see it in future ...
but teacher has said tat tis aurora juz can be see at north n south ony
hmm...


Recently , me now juz read read n read ...
 nothing to think...
bout love ?? bout friend ?? bout holiday ??
hmm... NO At ALL...
Everybody busy of everything ...
Now ... i finish all lesson in school...
Then we continue do revision to hv all A's n exam
But i think tat ....
Impossible to me ...hehe 


Oh yea .... i bought three Angry Bird ... haha
Finished bout 40++ ...
I like it very much ~~


Then , last night i juz learn lot's of dance ...
i like it very much ...
Matahariku ... de most touching ...
cos de song all sad sad n sang bout her love ...
juz tried not to emo in it ...
i juz can forget to wat 'we' happen b4 ...
n now we juz friend ... But a not noe each other de friend ...


Kkk.... fished ... ______ :(

没有评论:

发表评论